Registration fee for accompanying persons: $ 350
Program: Participants will get acquainted with the beautiful and hospitable St. Petersburg – the city of unique architectural ensembles, majestic monuments, world-famous museums, shady parks and gardens, draw bridges, creating romantic atmosphere during St.-Petersburg “White Nights”.
Peter and Paul Fortress – a magnificent creation of architect D. Trezini, built in the style of the northern baroque. This is where St.-Petersburg began as it was founded and built by the great reformer – the Russian Emperor Peter I. You will have the opportunity to admire the splendor of the grandiose St. Petersburg from the observation deck “Nevskaya Panorama”.
A boat excursion along the rivers and canals will allow you to see a completely different St. Petersburg, admire the bridge groups of architects K. Rossi, charming numerous and diverse bridges over the rivers Fontanka, Moika, Griboedova Canal.
The world-famous Russian Museum will open its doors to the treasuries picturesque masterpieces.
Walking accompanied by a guide and sightseeing will tell you about the happy and tragic landmarks in the history of the great city, will reveal the secrets and tell the legends of mystical St. Petersburg.
St. Petersburg today – the center of education, science, art, sports achievements.
The registration fee includes:
- Bus sightseeing tour of St. Petersburg “Evening St. Petersburg”
- Excursion to the MiningMuseum
- Motor boat tour along the rivers and canals of St. Petersburg
- Entrance tickets to museums (Russian Museum, Peter and Paul Fortress) *
- Transfers during the program
- English speaking guide services
- Lunches – 3
- Fourchette- 1
- Gala dinner – 1The program with the date and time of the excursions and events will be posted on the site 05/05/2018.
* The Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the excursions, museums and other objects of the visit to the equivalent.